Hey, so I’ve made some major changes to this website, here’s a quick summary:
- I started using Jekyll.
I don’t have to rely on my little python scripts anymore. I simply create a markdown file with some metadata and my Jekyll system does everything else. It works like a clockwork.
- The home page is redesigned
The home page now looks even less cluttered. I thought about including a navigation bar on every page, but I decided that it is just unnecessary bloat.
- I will probably use tags on this site in the future
That’s pretty easy with Jekyll.
- The rss (atom) feed is redesigned and automated.
Now you can preview articles in the feed and it’s all automated.
That’s all. Take care.